Monitor status of ZenDesk connector

Related products: None

Due to an issue we have observed with our feed of ZenDesk tickets into GainSight we asked if there was any way we could monitor or check on status for the connector from our side (admins / non GS employee) and apparently there is no such thing available. It would be useful for admins to be able to check on status of the connector as well as an "activity log" to see what has been done by the connector and identify issues early on rather than end users uncovering the issue and reporting it back to us.
Yes i totally agree to this.

Can we have execution logs similar to rules or other connectors
Thanks for the feedback, Marcelo! We will add the feature request to the Zendesk connector roadmap for prioritisation.
Where is this on the roadmap?
Hi Travis - Enhancements to Zendesk connector will be taken up during the second half of this year. Thanks! 

Hi Team, 

One of my customers is also looking for this feature to show the zendesk connector Status logs in the UI to understand the error message and fix it by themselves. Do we have any specific ETA?

Best,

Hardik

One of my customers is also looking for this feature to show the zendesk connector Status logs in the UI to understand the error message and fix it by themselves. Do we have any specific ETA?

I am the customer asking for this. And I have to admit I did not expect an “Enhancement Request” from 2 years ago that has basically been ignored after a promise of delivering the feature in the 2nd half of 2018 (4th comment by sumesh, https://community.gainsight.com/cs-ideas-21/monitor-status-of-zendesk-connector-1779?postid=27820#post27820)

Honestly it is a bit mind boggling that the only way to figure out if the Zendesk connection is broken and why it is broken is to pester your support team with requests.

Hello @mlocher and @marcelo 

We have released a new version of the Zendesk Connector that includes Activity Logs on the UI. You can find more details here: https://support.gainsight.com/Gainsight_NXT/Connectors_(Horizon_Experience)/Sightline_Integrations/Support_Systems/Zendesk_Connector

You can also reach out to support in case of further queries. I apologise it looks like we missed updating this thread once the new Connector was released. Do let me know if it solves your request. Thanks!