Link to C360 from Email

Related products: None

As part of a Program we'll be deploying emails to internal contacts based on survey responses. The email will contain the Account name and a link to the survey response, but I'd like for the CSM to be able to click through to the C360 (the account details on the survey results link are not hyperlinked).

A work around is to tokenize the account ID appended to the root hyperlink - but I can't tokenize the Account name and then make that a tokenized link to append the account ID.

For example, the idea text would be 'A contact from ACME Corp [C360 link] has completed the survey. See the results here [survey results]'. From what I can determine, this isn't feasible. Instead, it has to be 'A contact from ACME Corp [token] has completed the survey. See the results here [survey results]. Based on the results, update the CTA on the C360. [C360 link]'

This workaround is fine, but it would be great if a link to the C360 was a native token.

Hi Kelly,

Are you using SFDC Lightning? If not, the C360 URL should be relatively easy to tokenize as it follows the format below and doesn't use the Account name in the URL:

https://<prefix for your SFDC org>.force.com/apex/JBCXM__customersuccess360?cid=<18 digit account ID>

example from a demo org: https://jbcxm.na73.visual.force.com/apex/JBCXM__customersuccess360?cid=0011I000008RUtHQAW

Are you seeing something different in your org?

Hey Dan - yes I have been able to successfully tokenize the account ID appended to a URL, but I was looking for the account name (which is tokenized) to be able to link to the C360 (like how you can click into the C360 from various parts of gainsight). I hadn't been able to produce it.

I just tried again though and it does appear possible, but the order of the steps is important. Originally I was trying to tokenize Account Name (word) and then hyperlink it, and add a token to the URL.

Instead, you have to hyperlink the word you want to tokenize, add the token to the hyperlink, and then tokenize the word. I added an image for anyone else who might find this helpful.

How would this work if you are using NXT?