Inconsistency in Font through out application

Related products: None

Hello,

I am soooo disappointed. I am going to have to do a JO with inconsistent font. I am doing a Generic survey JO and the Survey font and the email template font are not the same list. ahhhhh.. i honestly didn’t realize till my marketing team noticed it. 

Well, Please fix this soon. 

Best Regards,

Darshana Shah

@darshana.shah sorry for the inconvenience, we will look into it and get back to you.

@darshana.shah  Can you please share some more information if possible with screenshots, where exactly you are seeing the font issues. Is it within the JO application or is it when we trigger the email and that the email it is different. Or, is it in JO Preview screen or JO test email.

Also if it is after sending the email and the end user is seeing the font issues, could you also please share me the information about the email client like Windows machine Outlook client or like this anything.

Thanks,

Ramya

Hi @ramya_kalisipudi 

The font options for the Survey design page and the Email template are different and hence @darshana.shah is having a problem matching them up while sending out.

Hi,

I am checking with my team internally. Will get back to you.

Thanks,
Ramya

@kate_green @kate_peter 

I wanted to tag you on this as I am not sure if this is under consideration or can be escalated. the inconsistencies in the font are now becoming an issue as we continue to utilize JO/surveys/tokens within email templates. Please contact me for additional use cases. Thank you.