Include column summaries for pivoted reports

Related products: None

When creating a report with a pivot, it would be ideal to be able to get a sum, average, median of the entire columns as well.
Hi Samantha,

Can you please share specific use case(s) where column totals are required with in a Pivot Report? 

Regards

Bhavani
We are looking to understand our product usage by the type of User they are (Power User vs. Alert User) so we have pivoted the report on this field and listed out the data by account. In the summary, we would like to know the average # of users and logins across all accounts. See example report below: 

This example is broken out by account but we would like to do a similar action to break usage out by user for a specific account as well.
Thank You Samantha.  This helps.

Will discuss within the team to explore the efforts and possible timelines.  I will update this thread when we finalize the plan.

Thanks

Bhavani
Hi! I'd also love an update on this when available. Thanks so much!

I have a need for this as well.

We use lots of Pivot tables for assignments of our technical resources and to track Success Plan statuses. A column and row total would make things more succinct and easy to read vs. requiring someone to export the data or add yet another report to our dashboards. We have 1 dashboard with 7 pivot tables - this is not feasible to add 7 additional reports OR to export the data to get what we need. 

Here’s one example where we Pivot on Success Plan Status and calculate the totals by CDL. It would be great to know how many each person has across all those status along with a total at the bottom by status.