Customer 360 Widget - Show Comments

Related products: CS 360 Company & Relationships

I would like to have the Comments field from the Customer 360 page display in the Gainsight 360 Widget on the Account Page. This field offers an important, quick summary of Customer situation and is valuable when reviewing Accounts in Salesforce.
Great idea! I totally agree with the use case for the comments field and how important it is. From an ease of use stand point, I'd love to be able to click on the comments field and be able to edit it (vs clicking on the Edit button first).
Hi Kristin, The Comments field from the Customer360 page is available on the Summary section of the Account Widget on the SFDC Account Page but unfortunately you have to scroll down to see it.  I think the problem is that today you cannot adjust the size of the data in the box nor does it help to change the size of the visualforce page in SFDC.  I'd be happy to mention this to our product team since scrolling is a concern on other tabs within the Account Widget as well.  Thank you for raising the concern!  Elaine  
Yes, we see the comments in the widget and they are some of the *most* important information for the View Only users to see.

1.  I vote for this update, to control the widget size so that the comments are seen quickly without scrolling.

2.  Option: Add comment section to the top of the widget ?  Not sure that will show well.

3.  Option: We tried changing the size of the Gainsight section, but that just left more space below the widget.   Perhaps allowing some configuration on the size of the widget (height and width)

As a workaround, is there some customization we (SFDC Admin) could make to the GS widget in SFDC ?
Any feedback from the product team on this one ?
I like option 3.

We will are planning on providing an ability to create your own summary widgets that could then be added to the summary sections. While we do this we would be re-design the summary widget. We will address the comments visibility issue as part of the re-design.