How can we migrate Account Level CTAs and Success Plans to Relationship Level CTAs and Success Plans

Related products: None

We have implemented Relationships 3 months after starting to use Gainsight.  For this reason we have a need to migrate various existing Account level CTA's and Success plans over to the Relationship level CTAs and success Plans.  What are our options?
Would it be possible to use the Mass Edit feature to do this migration - if so what is the time frame?  I was told we could potentially export the data and import it to the Relationship object but that may not bee too easy with our IT team.
Hi Leslie,

Currently we don't have any ETA on this, but if you need any help with modifying CTA's and SP with Export and Import, let me know.

Regards,

Hitesh
Hi Leslie, I am changing this post into idea post .I will let you know once this is taken up.
We have created CTAs at Account level and need to migrate to Relationship level. Is the only way to recreate them all? And for new CTAs can I set them up to work at both Account and Relationship levels?
Hi Angela,

1) There's no way rite now to migrate CTA's from Account level to Relationship level. You could try Rules Engine to create Relationship level CTAs and then Delete the Account level CTA's via Mass Edit.

2) CTAs created at Relationship level will be seen for that particular Account level too.

Regards,

Hitesh
We need the CTAs at account level too as not all accounts have relationships. The ideal would be to have the ability to create global CTAs that are available at all levels.
Is it likely that there will be an option when creating a CTA that it can be created for both Account & relationships at the same time? Having to duplicate everything is really time consuming especially when they are identical.

Hello Everyone!

Happy to announce that your request has been considered and included as part of the v6.12 release. Gainsight now enables Admins to perform mass edit actions on Success Plans, including Reassign Ownership and Delete Success Plans in bulk.

You can find the relevant information in our article

This feature is implemented only in the NXT version.

Thanks for posting!