Gong integration with Timeline

Related products: CS Timeline

Do we have it our roadmap and what's the timeline (no pun intended, ok may be a bit)?

@nitisha_rathi 

@meenal_shukla We have this in our near term road-map. COMMING SOON!!

You created the roots for this :-)

@meenal_shukla  I just came across this today researching if there is a Gong integration, do you know if this is coming up on the roadmap?

@esinclair This is on our short term roadmap, mostly Q2.

+1 for this and would be interested in any early access program for it.

Is this still something in the works?  @nitisha_rathi  you mentioned it’s on your short term roadmap for Q2 - is that for 2020?

@LoLock sorry for the delay! Due to other priorities, this enhancement got delayed. I will update you here once we consider it for release. 

+1 this would be great for our organization as well. Looking forward to an integration here. 

This has been pushed to Q4 :(

Hello -

Is this still on the roadmap for Q4?  If so, is there a timeline estimate in Q4?

If it is being delayed, and we have Gong integrated in Salesforce.  Should we just build a customer object/job in our SFDC connector?  We want to use Gong calls as part of touchpoint element to engagement scoring! 

It’s on the roadmap for Q4, but is slotted near the end of Q4, so could potentially slip into Q1’s work plan.

@Justin Bills : The gong.io integration with Gansight will be much more than logging timeline activity when a call happens. Once the integration rolls out, it should be an easy change to change the source object of a rule that changes the scorecard. If you have integration with Salesforce and Gong already, I would say you can still use it in the interim.  If not, and the Salesforce<>Gong integration proves to be difficult,  the Gs<>Gong integration is coming in 3-4 months already. No pressure @chethana , @nitisha_rathi ;-)

Thanks @meenal_shukla!  Really looking forward to this.  Sounds like it’s going to be very helpful to our team!

+1 here - following!

Hi there, I am looking forward to this integration, can someone explain the vision / product details and how it’s expected to work? 

Hi @sashicago these details haven’t been finalized yet, but it will most likely consist of automatic creation of Timeline activities based on events in Gong.io. It unfortunately has slipped due to other priorities for the team that works on Timeline.

@dan_ahrens Is there an update on where this is in the roadmap? Short/Medium/Long term?

@dan_ahrens Is there an update on where this is in the roadmap? Short/Medium/Long term?

This is looking like a spring/summer timeframe now. We’ve had so many great enhancement ideas and suggestions for Timeline that it’s been tough to try to deliver on all of them! As with all things roadmap, dates are tentative until development actually starts. 

@dan_ahrens when is this coming out? What is the features set going to look like? We have a requirement to push tasks from Gong to CTA timelines.

@dan_ahrens when is this coming out? What is the features set going to look like? We have a requirement to push tasks from Gong to CTA timelines.

Hi @aparimala - the date for this feature has been delayed. Looking like second half of this year now. 

@aparimala any update on this? 

@dan_ahrens any update on an estimated delivery date?

@dan_ahrens any update on an estimated delivery date?

Hi @andrew.pabon , I’m not working at Gainsight anymore, but I think @manu_mittal might have some updated info on timelines, perhaps. 

was this implemented?

@soumitrasahu could you pl share the latest