Global Filters for Cockpit

Related products: None

There's a way to filter the Cockpit using Advanced Filters, which is great, but it would be nice to be able for Admin users to apply a global filter that would show on all other users' views (like a report). 

We have a current use case where customers go through a series of linked CTAs/Tasks, but we would like to filter out customers that churn during the process. This currently isn't a capability that can be done via a global filter, and would require all users to apply the filter themselves. 
I see this topic is still marked as "planned".

Is there any ETA on when this will be available?

I have several customers who could really benefit from this.

Basic Use Case

Multiple CS Teams Working their BoB in different ways, and need to see different views (filters and columns). Currently, rolling this out to each individual CSM by documental instruction, classroom training, or even the admin doing it for each CSM is very time consuming.

Having the ability for an admin to create each view and making them available for different teams would be huge.

Global Cockpit views will be shipping as part of the August release (Aug 13) but will only be available on Gainsight NXT. There are some technical challenges to do this in Gainsight SFDC edition, and it is not on the plan to release this functionality for SFDC edition.

@dan_ahrens Awww man. That's very disappointing to hear that it won't be rolled out to Gainsight SFDC. 😞 😞 :(

Hello Everyone!

Happy to announce that your request has been considered and included as part of Gainsight NXT v6.5 release. You can find the relevant information in our Gainsight NXT v6.5 Release Notes.

Due to this enhancement, the 'Configure CTA Detail View Layout' article is updated.

Thanks for posting!

I see that, per your comment, this is available for Gainsight NXT.

Are there any plans to implement this feature in the Salesforce Integration as well?