Gainsight Integration with gmail

Related products: CS Data Management & Integrations

We currently use yesware for email tracking, and they have a feature to add contacts from emails directly into salesforce without having to go through the process of actually creating it in salesforce. It would be very nice for an end user of gainsight to be able to add cta's or tasks to cockpit from emails in gmail. 
This is definitely in our purview however not materialised yet. Thanks for the idea, will keep you posted on the progress.
Hello Cameron! You can actually do this on Azuqua. We have Gmail and Gainsight on our platform, and you can create workflows between the two to meet your custom needs. I've attached a picture of a scenario we've built on Azuqua that monitors Gmail for reviews and creates a CTA based on the review, but of course you can completely customize to solve your specific scenario. Hope this helps! Let me know if you have questions - I'm one of the CSMs at Azuqua so happy to help you get started.

It's been two years since the initial post, is there any kind of update on an update for an integration between Gainsight and Gmail? I think this would be an extremely useful tool.
Yes!! This integration between Gmail and Gainsight would be a game changer for our CSMs and boost their efficiency (no more context switching and copying emails back to the Activity/timeline).
Agree; extremely manual to log call times/duration and attach people. At the very least a calendar integration would be ideal.
I really need this for our team too. It's silly how there isn't one already

Hello All,

Gainsight and gmail integration version 1.0 is ready for BETA. Soon we will be rolling this out. 
if you have missed BETA program announcement please find it here

Hello Everyone,

Chrome Plug-in for Gmail is now in the BETA phase. Soon we will be rolling this out for both SFDC & NXT editions. This feature helps users to manage their day-to-day customer communications easier than ever before and can save a lot of time and effort. Users can directly access their Gainsight email templates directly from Gmail, thereby saving time when composing customer emails and helping to drive consistency in communications. Also, the ability to log emails to Timeline from the inbox saves time and ensures that every important conversation is captured.

Stay tuned for more details in the upcoming release notes…

Thanks!

Hi Team, Wondering if the beta version is available to be tested. Or has this been released? if released where can I get the documentation? This link is empty : https://support.gainsight.com/SFDC_Edition/Journey_Orchestrator_and_Email/Email_Options_and_Guidelines/Gainsight_Assist_Chrome_Plug-in_User_Guide

Hi Team, Wondering if the beta version is available to be tested. Or has this been released? if released where can I get the documentation? This link is empty : https://support.gainsight.com/SFDC_Edition/Journey_Orchestrator_and_Email/Email_Options_and_Guidelines/Gainsight_Assist_Chrome_Plug-in_User_Guide

Hello Sandhu,

The ‘GS Assist Chrome Plug-in’ is not yet released. It will be available for download in mid to late May from the Chrome Web Store.

I‘ll update here once it is available.

Thanks!

Hello Everyone! 

Happy to announce that your request has been considered and included as part of the v6.14 release. This plug-in helps users manage their day-to-day customer communications and saves them time and effort. Users can access their Gainsight email templates directly from Gmail, thereby saving time when composing customer emails and helping to drive consistency in communications. Also, the ability to log emails to Timeline from their inbox saves time and ensures that every important conversation is captured.  

This feature is implemented in both SFDC & NXT versions.

For more information, refer to the Gainsight Assist Chrome Plug-in User Guide article.

Thanks for posting!

Hi @rakesh_lingala is it possible to have log to timeline ticked by default? 

Hello @t.uzel

No, by default, the Log to Timeline option is disabled for everyone.

Thanks!