Need ability to track time in success plan objectives and CTA's

Related products: None

I would like my CSM's to be able to log the amount of time, in minutes, it takes them to perform their various actions associated with CTA's and objectives.  I can do this in activities but an activity is not as powerful as a CTA.  OR the other option is to allow my CSM's to link activities to CTA's! This way we could easily run a report on the amount of man hours it took to achieve a CTA/Milestone in the success plan.  

CSM programs must be able to show their value to an organization as it relates to expense margins. This type of measurement would GREATLY help in this effort.  
I'll +1 this idea as well. I have had similar conversations with a few of my customers related to the ability to track and report on time spent on various tasks (like CTAs or Activities) within Gainsight.
I'm with you both Roelf and Dan. I have had two customers over the past two weeks discuss the same functionality. It's as if Timeline inspired them to track time.
Yes, I have customers asking for this, too. I am sharing this Conversation with them, so that they can chime in and also hear any input from Gainsight Product Management.
Thanks for sharing, Roelf. Both logging Activities from CTAs and being able to report on them are currently planned for Spring/May release, so rolling-up the duration shouldn't be too complicated. Would you also have Tasks associated to these CTAs that you'd want to contribute to the overall effort, or would Activities suffice?
Manu - Yes as long as the time tracking is not limited to only tasks.  My more experienced CSM's might not need to create granular tasks because they know what they need to do to satisfy the CTA/Objective.  I wouldn't say that this is a must have, but that is just me.  Others would likely disagree. 
Is time-tracking in CTAs/Tasks still being considered? Our customer implementation team just started using Gainsight and this would be a very helpful feature. 

Are there any updates on this? My director is asking about being able to report on time spent on each client for determining bandwidth of each CSM and this would definitely help us with that.

@kleasure I am working with the product team to check the workaround I got, I will update you here soon. 

Hi @kleasure : Would creating a custom field where users can enter the time they spent on the CTA work for you? 

@aditya_marla it’s one solution, yes, thanks for the suggestion.