Don't "Add Task" automatically when tabbing through Timeline activity

Related products: CS Timeline

When creating an activity on the Timeline, after typing in meeting notes, if I hit "tab" it takes me to the Tasks section and automatically adds a task.  

This should not create a task for me, because I don't always want to create a task.  

+ Infinity!  Also, I like the video.  That's nice.  
Thanks for this idea, Jeff. Do you think it makes more sense to move the cursor to the Subject field if the user hits "tab"?
Yes definitely.
Thanks for posting it, we will improve this behavior very soon.
Any idea if we will see this adjusted anytime soon?

Nitisha - you said you'd improve this behavior soon. That was 7 months ago. Any update on when this will get corrected?

@sai_ram_pulluri Would you mind following up on this please? Thank you

@darkknight sorry for the delay. We have added this to our road-map. I will update here once we push the enhancement to release. 

Hello Everyone!

Happy to announce that Timeline is enhanced as per Gainsight Horizon Experience as part of the v6.18 release (SFDC / NXT). The Timeline Horizon Experience gives prominent space to high priority information as well as new options to search and filter Timeline. Users now have the ability to edit Activity Type after creating an activity, create and save Timeline views, preview attachments, manage drafts from a consolidated tab, and much more.

For more information on this feature, refer to the SFDC & NXT articles.

This feature is implemented in both SFDC and NXT versions.

Thanks for posting!