Displaying a Date/Time Field within CTA Additional Info

Related products: None

We have a field that is used to keep track of the date/time of when a EBR will take place. This is on the Call to Action Object and within SFDC shows the full date/time.

However, on the CTA Additional Info portion, it only shows the Date and not the full Date/Time. When a CSM edits the field from the CTA the calenar pop-up is available but no time is required. Is there a way to configure the Call to Action to display Date/Time field in the additional info?

I made another field for Time in the hopes of being able to capture Time in some form. Since it wasn't letting me enter time from the CTA in Gainsight, I went and added the time to the Call to Action record in SFDC. I entered and save the time as 9:00 AM.

This was the resulting view from the CTA:

It's displaying the Epoch time - which most humans aren't going to understand let alone use.

I feel like there is a display limitation with using Date/Time or Time fields on the CTA from within Gainsight as Date/Time and Time fields display as they were recorded (i.e. correctly) on the Salesforce side.

@johnheintschel 

Even we are facing the same issue in CTAs where time is not showing up but the same I can see in SFDC under Call to Action object.

Can you please work with the product team to get it prioritized.

@spadamatinti  FYI

+1 on this! There definitely appears to be several issues around DateTime data types in CTAs that need to be looked at. E.g. the Closed Date for us shows the wrong Date/Time in rules engine, and doesn’t show the time at all on the CTA. 

+1 on this! There definitely appears to be several issues around DateTime data types in CTAs that need to be looked at. E.g. the Closed Date for us shows the wrong Date/Time in rules engine, and doesn’t show the time at all on the CTA. 

@Kate agree. Redirected to the product team, I will update you here once I hear from them.