Disable inherited permissions

Related products: None

Due to organizational structure our Customer Success leadership inherit Administration permissions to Gainsight. This overwrites the user sharing groups and dashboard privacy permissions.

I am trying to provide access only to relevant executive dashboards, however, because these users inherit Administration permissions they have access to ALL dashboards. It would be great to disable the functionality in which managers inherit permissions.

Looks like you inherited the permissions to the dashboards because you became Super Admin.

cc: @skalle for the use-case.

A super admin gets access to all assets and is the way via which customers can access the orphaned dashboard in case a Gainsight Admin leaves the company.  Note:- One admin cannot see a private dashboard created by another admin. 

@harriseilenberg did you get a chance to view @rakesh comments? Please let us know if you need any help here.

@sai_ram I did. The issue isn’t with my access, rather with my manager (VP) and her manager (CCO). Because I have Super Admin access, both my VP and CCO inherit this access and can view all dashboards. I would like to limit the dashboards that are visible to them.

@harriseilenberg sorry for the delay here. I am going through the unanswered posts and found this. I will get a quick answer for this. 

This has since been fixed that we now no longer have reporting managers inherit any assets of their reportees.