Admin Office Hours - April 14th, 2016

• 7 April 2016
  • 6 replies

This thread is for the Admin Office Hours session for Thursday April 14th, 

2016.  Submit your questions to this thread and we'll add them to our 

topics list below!

To join this session, please click here.

Current Topic List:

• TBD
Post-session, we will update this article with a summary of answered 

questions and link portions of the video for those who could not attend.

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5
Thanks Evan!
Hi Lane,

You can check out the post below for my post on it, but unfortunately there is not for this week. We had some issues with our webinar software and a few other things and it has caused a delay. We will be resuming on the 28th!

https://community.gainsight.com/gainsight/topics/admin-office-hours-april-21st-2016
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
Is there going to be an Admin Office Hours this week (4/21)?
Just a reminder, Office Hours is starting right now! If you want to join, click the link in the post and it will take you there!
Posting here so everyone knows! The way that you attend office hours has changed! The link is no longer a registration, it is now the actual link to the meeting! Click that at 11am PST/1pm CST to join the meeting.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
I would like to create a Report (to be placed onto a Dashboard) which lists my tracked Sponsors and their Title for all customers/Sponsors across our portfolio. Currently, I can build a report of all the tracked Sponsors (using the well-named SponsorTracking object), but the Title isn't a field I can pull in to the same report. Is there a creative way to get there?