Create Survey URL Without Having to Send via GS Email Tools

Related products: None

I would like a way for a non-anonymous survey URL to be generated for a contact instead of having to send by JO or the Send Email from CTA functionality. The reason for this is that we have some clients with such strict email security (due to life sciences industry) that no emails from Gainsight will go through (either JO or email assist). If we had a way to generate a URL for a contact, a CSM could pull the URL and paste into an email directly in their business email. 

@mikewayner We are already working on this feature, this will be available in the next quarter or two

Hi @vikram, is there any update to when this feature will be released? We have an ever-increasing need for this to enable high-touch survey outreach. 

@mikewayner I will confirm and get back to you here on this.

Hi @sai_ram is there any update on this please?

This would be very helpful for us as well

Any update on this? This would be very helpful.

FYI, there is should be sort of a workaround you can do.

You can create a JO like normal for surveys. But, in the to line type some dummy email. So, every email from that JO will go to this dummy email. However, this will generate the survey links. Then you can create a report/push to CTAs with the created URLs from JO.

FYI, never tested this just was always a thought exercise.

Hi @mikewayner, @emilydavis, @andreammelde, @johntrask_bt - thank you for your letting us know that this is an important feature for you. This has been in our mid term roadmap. We will keep you posted as we get to address this.

Hello,

I have a similar use case. Our clients have strict email/web policies that frequently block their access to survey urls/links.

Being able to generate these survey URLs manually would be a huge boon.

Best,

Ben Wanless

any latest update @richa_bala ?

Hello,

I see that this post is dated back 3 years ago. Is there any way to create a survey URL without having to Send via GS Email Tools ?
Really important for us to have this feature and that the data obtained is Non-Anonymous.

Thanks in advance