Create a CTA Custom View of CTA's created from a timeline entry?

Related products: None

Is it possible to create a custom CTA view for the cockpit that filters to only CTA’s that are created from the tasks from a meeting timeline entry of a certain type? We want a view that shows open tasks from a specific type of customer meeting, e.g. SBR. So I would need to filter on a field we have on the timeline entry for the type of meeting (drop-down). Thanks

@tammy_c Creating a view is possible. Please Filter By "Source=Activity" or "Name Starts With To-Do" and Save as a new view. Thanks!!

Please let us know if you need any help here. 

@tammy_c did you get a chance to view my comments? Please let us know if you need nay help. 

Hi @sai_ram 

Thank you, but that won’t work for what we’re trying to do because I need to filter by a field on the activity, not just the type of timeline record. We have a meeting timeline entry field called “meeting type”, and we only want the tasks from one specific “meeting type”, not every timeline meeting entry.

It’s a valid request. We don’t have any plans for this currently. We will consider this based on the interests from other customers.