Column Headers available in the Cockpit ?

Related products: CS Cockpit & Playbooks

When viewing CTAs in the Cockpit, is it or would it be possible to add column headers ?
To my knowledge, the only way to achieve something of that sort is to Group by different categories. 
Hey Tom,

Are you looking to show more data, or clarify data you already have visible with a column header?

-Right now headers are not available, but field names are visible when you hover over the field.

-As Yossi mentioned, you can group your CTA's in cockpit, giving you a group name for each set of CTAs.
Devin - thanks for the ping.   I understand the grouping, but was looking for basic column headers across the top of the data;

CTA      Type    Health Score  Account           Next Renewal Date  Total ARR        CTA Due Date ....
In Cockpit view, the column headers are available (image 1).

However, in CS360 view if you go to the Cockpit view there is no column header (image 2).

Is this a bug in the new August release or will the column headers be visible in the CS360 Cockpit section during the next release?

Any update to Johnny's question? It would make so much sense to be able to sort your Cockpit at an account level and also at a relationship level.
I think it's a miss on our part. We need to bring some of these Cockpit options into the C360/R360 section as well. Will make sure this is on the team's radar.

Thanks!