header
Workaround Available

Closed Success CTAs should have a darker background color

Userlevel 1
I find that I sometimes get visually caught up in a Cockpit when looking at All my CTAs. The only visual difference between my active and closed sucess CTAs is a strikethrough effect and blue checkmark.

If the background color of the CTA were just a little darker, I think the UI would look cleaner for me. At quick glance, I could easily tell which CTAs were closed success and which were active without having to sort them.

7 replies

Userlevel 3
@siva_kiran_yellapragada @sri_harsha_andukuri FYI..

I am working on 2 seperate work groups for my organization. One Best Practice documentation and the other efficency for Accont Managers with a higher volume of clients. When it comes to Sucess CTA's, the account managers with a high volume could easily have 150 sucess plans if not more. Is there a way to make this more organized? To the Orian P's point, came we make Sucess CTA's more organized to stay away from "CTA Fatigue"

Userlevel 1

@krissy81, have you found a workaround for this particular situation? More recently, I’ve been dealing with large CTA lists and it’s been difficult to navigate/understand them, especially as they’re a mix of Closed Success & Closed No Action CTAs. I’ve sorted my lists, but it’s still a bit overwhelming

Userlevel 6

@opilger : Would creating separate views for each segment of CTAs make it easier to manage the CTA list? Also what is the main use-case for wanting to view closed CTA’s ? 

Userlevel 1

@opilger : Would creating separate views for each segment of CTAs make it easier to manage the CTA list? Also what is the main use-case for wanting to view closed CTA’s ? 

@aditya_marla, yes, I would expect that separate views would be helpful. Is there a way to do this so that I can see each view ordered by the date that the CTA is due? What kind of “separate views” are you referring to?

I find that viewing closed CTAs provides me context on a given account that I otherwise would not have. I’ve just recently taken over a number of accounts; by reviewing previous CTAs, I get an idea of what was important (quicker than reading all the timeline activities).

Userlevel 6

Hi @opilger :

You can refer this document for more details on having multiple views

Link: https://support.gainsight.com/SFDC_Edition/Cockpit_and_Playbooks/User_Guides/04_Create_Custom_Views_in_Cockpit

When creating a view you can filter out to only show CTA’s whose status is Closed. Let me know if this helps

Regards

Userlevel 1

Thanks! This is a helpful filter feature that I’m sure I will use more