Changing the CTA Type Using Mass Edit

Related products: None

Hi,

I'm currently working on cleaning up and re-mapping existing CTAs within my Org.

Aside from deleting CTAs that were entered incorrectly and re-creating them, is it possible to change/re-map the CTA type using the "Mass Edit" function/feature?

Thank you in advance,

Jasmine

No you cannot change the CTA Type.

Thank you! Is there a way to change the "CTA Type" of an existing in rules engine?

There isn't. Once the CTA is created, the type is permanent.

@jaw : It is not possible to change the CTA type once its created since a lot of the configuration is dependant on its type (eg. the layout, status/priority values, linked objects, playbooks). Could you provide some more details on the use-case here - Is it a one-time thing/something that you need regularly? Are you changing some internal processes and need to move over existing CTAs?

Would this ever be revisited to update? Not just for changing processes but if a mistake is made. Since it is used heavily in reporting CTAs being able to update this would be helpful in a general sense.

Hi @andreammelde 

Got it. Thanks for sharing this. We have it on our roadmap to give more capabilities via the CTA Mass Edit feature...we will consider this capability as well. I will keep you posted as and when we make any progress on this. 

Hi @aditya_marla , I hope all is well. Are there any updates on the ability to change the CTA type in the “Mass Edit” feature?

Thanks,

Jasmine

@aditya_marla any updates here? Can we also add in the ability to change the CTA name in bulk?

@sroma We don’t have any plans in our immediate roadmap. But, we are looking at allowing mass edit of other fields like CTA name and type in our long term roadmap.

@sroma do you have any questions to @sriram pasupathi ?

all set @sai_ram