Can we please have an undo button within the email templates?

Related products: None

There are many times that the changes that I have just made within an email template are not what I wanted and I would like to click UNDO.  Can we get this added to the list of enhancements to the email templates?
YES! Alternatively, could there be versioning where you can reference, review, or revert to an older version of the template?
Hi Ben and Sarah,

Two things to note here - 

a. We have the Send Test Email which helps you see the live preview of your changes done(without saving it) and see the changes done.

b. If you are not happy with the changes after seeing the test email , We have the Reset Button which will help revert the changes to the previous version of the email template.

This combination effectively gives you the UNDO ability which you are looking for. What we dont have is the ability to have a versioning of email templates and use any of the older versions etc.

Does the above approach suggested help you?

Thanks

Abhishek S

Oh gosh this is highly needed! I’m not proficient in html and was playing around with the code and removed two lines and the format changed completely. I lost a significant amount of changes and now I have to start over again. Just sending test email or pressing reset is not enough, especially if it asks me if I want to discard changes while I’m jumping between code and design.