Can Comments from C360 Summary be shared via Share 360?

Related products: None

We want to give out front line teams access to the information found in the C360 Summary, but are noticing that the Comments section is not available in the Shared 360 view. Is it possible to include this?
Hi Michael,

Thanks for sharing this use case. Currently , we do not have the capability since we did not want end users to inadvertently share comments which are sensitive to users outside of the organization. We will try to address this use case as prt of the roadmap.

Thanks

Abhishek S

Hello @abhishek_sivaraman, I notice that the comments section is now part of the Share 360. We are wondering if there is a way to configure this to not display when shared with external contacts, in the event that the comments are to be shared with internal users only.

@sierra_evans Thanks for the inputs, we have started going through the older posts and found this, we will consider this request based on multiple customer interest. 

Changing this to an idea post. 

Hello @sierra_evans , the admins can now chose whether to include or not include the comments section while sharing C360 or R360. This setting is a part of the external sharing layout configuration. We hope this would address your use case. 

Thank you @muralikrishnagopu - glad to have this functionality. I do not see it yet? 

Hello @sierra_evans, this has been implemented for NXT. Apologies for not mentioning this in my previous comment.