Annotating & Notes on Journey Orchestrator Configuration

Related products: None

It would be really helpful to add in notes to journey orchestrator to help explain what's happening. With multiple admins, or even visiting a complex program weeks/months/years later - I expect it to be difficult to remember how everything was setup.

Being able to put in notes (similar to "//" type comments when writing code) would be a big help as the complexity of Programs grow!

Made an example screenshot for a program I'm currently working on.

Nice idea, Devin.  Thanks.
BTW, unless there is something confidential, I encourage you to post on the public area of the community.   Would be good to see how much this idea resonates with our customers. 
I was thinking the same thing, so I switched this to the public CoPilot (soon to be re-named) category for open comments!
Thanks Lila!
This is a great idea. Would be super helpful for us also!
I'm voting this one up, and I would use this in other places as well. Bionic rule / Journey Orchestrator queries, and some reports, would also benefit from a note-taking / comment section. I pity the person who has to come after me to reverse engineer a lot of what I've built.
More clarity is always a plus! We have to create flowcharts every time we create new outreaches, programs, rules, etc. Being able to add in notes and labels would really decrease the amount of extra work we have to do to document all our work and creations 🙂
Hi,

Thanks for sharing this! Great idea to incorporate for admins.

Regards

Abhishek S
HAHA I totally identify with the reverse engineering comment. I have been trying to train on my "sidekick". He is doing great, but sometimes even I am like "why did I do it this way?"
hahaha SERIOUSLY!