Allow CTA Due Date limit to go beyond Rule Date + 999

Related products: None

We have business need to create annual CTAs based on contract length which means for a 10-year contract, 9 annual CTAs need to be created, due each year. The current limitation of Due Date can only go as far as Rule Date + 999 days, this can only get us through the 3rd year considering each year has 365 days. 
Hi Janet, 

I am interested in understanding why you might want to create a CTA more than 2 years in advance and also what is the limit that you would be comfortable with.

Thanks, 

Sidhu
Hi Janet,

Just to add to Sidhu's comments, is it important that all 9 CTAs show up in your workspace at the same time? It would also be useful to know how you are building these rules today -- what fields you are using in the rule criteria, are these multiple rules or multiple CTA actions inside a single rule, etc.
I have found that you have to get creative when figuring out how to implement rules for CTAs. We had a similar requirement, and took a different path to implementation. Our requirement was for rolling QBRs. I created a Last QBR Date field, and set that date via Rule whenever a QBR CTA is completed. The QBR Rule criteria uses that field.

If you don't want to create a date field to track completed events, perhaps you could have a rule that looks for the completed annual CTA, and then creates the next one, one year out.

Kristin