Add Two emails to the Reply-To section of an Outreach

Related products: None

Hey Guys, I have been speaking with a customer who would like the ability to add two emails to the Reply-To section of an Outreach. That way they can have the email go to the CSM as well as a group mailbox the CSM is not on for example.
+1 Similar situation with multiple groups that use Outreach.
Hi Michael,

The 'Reply To' function only allows one email address to be selected. Based off the information you gave, it appears that the best solution to this problem will be using the 'Email Copy' function selected below in red. This will allow you to add up to three other email contacts who will receive a copy of every email sent in this outreach. The best suggestion would be to select the Account - CSM email for 'Reply To' and then add the group mailbox email to the 'Email Copy' function.

Do you believe this will be the best solution for this issue?

Hi Jessica - Silly question.  A user would then need to use the 'Reply All' option then should they need to reply to the email chain then?  [i]I ask because I've not yet tried all the Email Copy to feature as of yet so wasn't sure.  I'm thinking that the user would have to use 'Reply All' though.
I don't think I've ever received an email that had multiple "reply to" addresses in it. How does that work in the email client if someone hits reply vs reply all? Do all "reply to" addresses get used or just the first one?

It just seems like a weird concept to me since an email can have multiple recipients but only one sender, right?
+1 for this feature as well. The "Email Copy" feature works more like a bcc function and the replies will only go back to one email address

+1 we really need "true CC" functionality for outreaches and programs.
Hi All, true CC in Journey Orchestrator is already in our long term road map, will update you here once we consider this for release. 

Since its a new enhancement request, changing this to an idea post.

Thanks for posting!

Hello All,

Admins now have an option to add the cc list to the email by selecting CC checkbox, which is enabled while sending only Operational Emails in JO. Currently, only 3 email recipients can be added to the cc list. 

Thanks!