Ability to stop and delete a JO Program after it's been paused

Related products: None

Hello, I’ve paused a few programs that I will not be making active again and have no way of deleting them (the trash can icon is greyed out). Is there a reason we are unable to delete paused programs?

Hi can I get some kind of feedback on this?

@ana_g sorry for the delay here, our product team has already considered this and added to our long term road-map. 

Thanks for bringing this up!

I have tun into this issue today, and the only option I have is to RESUME the program, and then try to STOP it hopefully before it actually sends anything out.  This is UNACCEPTABLE!  When is this supposed to be addressed?

+1 - I did what @travis_floyd is tasked with doing a month or two ago - about 100+ emails sent. Not A Good Look for Us GS Admins.

@kelly FYI

Hello All,
I understand the pain point of this. We are building a new platform for JO, i have added this to roadmap of new platform. I will update once it is prioritised. 

@chethana Any update on whether this made the cut for the JO redesign? It’s a pain to have paused programs that need to be stopped, and feel uncomfortable about having to restart them in order to fully stop them.

Hi, Any update on when we can have an option to delete the paused program? 

I’m waiting on an update for this too! Any news, Gainsight? 

@PavanCh - Can you please help us with the update on this community request?

Thanks!

Also would love an update- it’s so risky to resume a JO in order to stop it and just cross your fingers that you did it fast enough so no new emails are sent. This feels like a completely unnecessary step which makes stopping these programs really difficult. Any news on prioritizing this update?

@chethana and @sai_ram 

It looks like this update has been on Gainsight’s long-term road map for ~3 years, with the latest update being ~2 years ago. Do either of you have an update for us?

Hello! I just discovered that I cannot stop a Paused JO, hence I cannot close the linked survey attached to it.

When is this feature going to be implemented? It is very annoying, as for sure cannot resume and stop the JO, as it will mail the participants.

Please give us updates, as this was acknowledged 3 years ago already.

Thanks

+100

We do not want to make a program active and trigger new activity in order to stop the program.