Ability to add email tasks to already active playbooks

Related products: None

It would be helpful to be able to manually add an email task to a CTA and playbook already in action.

Today email assist tasks can only be added through a playbook. The only option is to "replace" when you are editing a CTA/playbook already created and assigned.
I tried to find this idea in existing posts, but since I couldn't find it, I'm converting this to a public post to allow for customer comment too. 
Yes!  This would be really helpful. It would also be enormously helpful to have the email task use the most recent template. Right now, we have to delete the email task and re-add with the new template. Then, replace the playbook with the updated email task. Rather cumbersome when changes are needed.
Hi Elizabeth, 

When an Email Template is Updated, you can use the refresh Icon in Playbook Task,

Also we are looking at giving an easier option to Mass Update email templates to all the playbook task its been applied to.

Quick Question: Will there be an situation where a email template is modified but you don't want to update that in Email Assist?

Regards,

Hitesh
Hi Devin,

Ability to manually add email task is in our future roadmap.

Is the Use-case to add manual email task and select from existing template or would you want to compose and send adhoc email?

Regards,

Hitesh
This would be very helpful!
Both of those scenarios would be useful.
Hey Hitesh,

Original use case was the first you mentioned.

For example I'm working on a manually created risk/oppty/et, and would love to grab "Key Sponsor communication on low usage" email template I know exists in another playbook I've used and add it to the strategic playbook I've already built out in this CTA.

I had not thought much about the second use case you mention. However, it sounds helpful mostly due to the tracking Gainsight has built into emails.

Thanks,

Devin
I've run into this a couple times as well. I'd like to be able to add an Email Assist Task to send a survey to customers. Instead, I have to update the Playbook currently on the CTA which causes strange things when you have already completed some of the tasks.