Solved

Integration with Docebo

• 25 July 2020
  • 4 replies

Badge
  • Veteran Rookie
  • 75 replies

Has anyone set up an integration with a LMS? We use Docebo, so it would be great if anyone else has specifically worked with this tool. However, I’d be interested to hear from anyone who has set up any LMS at all.

I’m looking to get some help with the architecture of this integration and curious to see how others have set this up.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by john_apple 1 August 2020, 06:17

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@Kate Thanks for posting it here, this is which I am hearing it for the first time. Could you please add more details here. Use-case will definitely help.

@All, did anyone got to know about this?

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Looks like there is a integration between Docebo and SFDC: https://www.docebo.com/knowledge-base/using-docebo-embedded-into-salesforce/

If that creates objects and data within SFDC, then those records could be used in Gainsight through the Salesforce Connector 2.0.

Badge

@sai_ram Absolutely! For our use case, we’d like to ingest LMS data into our health scoring. E.g. if a customer uses many education resources during implementation, we’d want to give them a green score.

We’d also want to see which education resources on the LMS they’ve currently used, to drive appropriate CTAs.

Example scenario- let’s say Customer X has already seen training video 1-A which helps with the “Finance” module of our product. If we’re still seeing a decline in usage data in the Finance module, we wouldn’t want to recommend they use Training video 1-A...since they’ve already used this. That would not be effective. Knowing they’ve already looked at training video 1-A, we would be able to better tailor our messaging, and suggest they look at something they haven’t tried yet, such as a webinar recording.

@john_apple Thanks for sharing this article! I had not seen this before. This could be interesting, though I am not sure if this costs extra.

I’d be curious to see if anyone else ingests similar education data directly (or even indirectly) into GS.

Badge

@Kate - I would investigate a connector similar to what @john_apple provided. Some of the use cases it solves are included here: 

https://www.docebo.com/knowledge-base/docebo-for-salesforce-v3/

Use Cases

Docebo for Salesforce opens your company to new scenarios and to new possibilities.

Internal Sales Enablement: Enable Sales at Scale

Enabling your sales team to increase the average deal size and improve win rates. Make your sales onboarding process effective and efficient. Provide key information about product and positioning, and offer continuous learning opportunities for your entire sales force, through Salesforce.

External Partner Enablement: Power Your Partner Channel

Measure the performance of your channel partnerships by tying training and certification programs to sales metrics. Create custom reports and dashboards from/in Salesforce using completion data from Docebo.

External Customer Success: Increase Adoption & Renewal of Your Product

Increase renewals and reduce customer churn. Provide your customers with the best learning experiences that boost Customer Success, create new Net Promoters, increase Customer Lifetime Value, nurture your champions, prevent churn, upsell, cross-sell.

External Learning Content Sales: Generate Revenue Streams with your Content

Sell your online courses to worldwide audiences, generating an additional revenue stream for your learning content. Create, sell and deliver online courses, catalogs, bundles, and subscriptions that are easy to browse, evaluate, and buy online.

External Learning Content Sales: Measure Sales Performance for Content Business

Measure the performance of your training content sales business. By Integrating Salesforce and Docebo, you now have the data to make data-driven, informed decisions that improve your bottom line.

There might be some other solutions to load this data to Gainsight. For example, you could export to CSV and then import the data via an S3 bucket but that might be fairly manual. I have found that SFDC connectors are a great alternative to automating data flows.

Cheers, 

Curtis