Razvi Mohammed's Admin Success Story - Learning by Teaching

• 30 April 2022
  • 4 replies
Razvi Mohammed's Admin Success Story - Learning by Teaching
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Razvi Mohammed is a new Manager of Client Outcomes at Gainsight, and recently earned his Level 3 Admin certification. We don’t typically brag about our own employees earning certs, but in this case Razvi deserves the extra kudos - he scored 98%+ on the exam - higher than anyone else ever! (And yes, Gainsight employees take the same proctored exam as customers.)

@mrazvi joined Gainsight as a CSM about 3 years ago, and he was just promoted to a team manager role supervising a team of 8 CSMs. Although he just earned his Level 3 NXT Admin certification, he actually passed the SFDC edition version of the test back in 2019!

Kiran Panigrahi @Kinnu, who manages Razvi, also proudly shared these kudos: “Razvi has evolved as a geek on the product and his quench to learn more has helped him a lot. So proud to see him reach to newer heights. He rocks!”

I asked Razvi about his recent accomplishment and here’s what he said:

“I’ve been working with Gainsight for more than 3 years, working in and out of the product, and I’ve also trained a lot of Client Outcomes Managers at Gainsight. Needless to say, that helped me in completing the certification.

Apart from the work experience, I wanted to get familiar with the exam process and mock questions. So, I took probably 4 to 5 practice tests before starting the live test, and focused on the areas/modules where I was getting low scores.
Tip: Only after passing the practice exam with 3 consecutive attempts, did I choose to take the actual exam.

All the best to whoever is taking the exam and Happy Learning, everyone!”

As you prepare for the Level 3 exam, be sure to check out free un-proctored Level 3 PRACTICE exam to familiarize yourself with the item format and the level of difficulty. You will receive feedback by topic area, so you know which areas you need to review. 

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

So deserving and a proud feel for me!! Go @mrazvi !!!

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Way to lead by example @mrazvi…. You’ve set a pretty high bar for the rest of us. Well done!!

Badge

Razvi was recently assigned as our Client Outcomes Manager and we have had such a great experience. His expertise is evident - thank you, Razvi!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

That’s so awesome to hear, @taylorklekamp ! Thanks for sharing! 😍