Let me Introduce myself !!

• 17 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi folks,

My name is Saif and I have kick started my journey as GS admin and looking forward to explore in depth the GS universe. I am currently working as a Gainsight Admin and based out of Bengaluru India.

My day to day life activities at workplace involves working on C360, Relationships, Reports and Dashboards, Rules Engine, Timeline activities.

From the community I am looking forward to share ideas and recommend alternatives based on my learnings and knowledge. For fun I do hang out with my friends, crack jokes and enjoy the mother nature. 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello welcome @SaifSN to the Gamechangers community! 

Excited to have you here. Pl browse the sections  from the dropdown menu and you’ll find a ton of valuable info. Let me know if you need anything, or a lame joke to share :)

My day to day life activities at workplace involves working on C360, Relationships, Reports and Dashboards, Rules Engine, Timeline activities.

Thanks @anirbandutta for the warm welcome. I will definitely go through the articles and reach out to you if I have any doubts ideas or need inputs from you.