Question

Job Opening: Gainsight leader

• 21 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi all, we have a great opportunity for a customer success expert with experience administrating Gainsight to join Peakon.  This role is responsible for leading the design, development and daily management of CS processes & strategies through our Gainsight platform.

Having recently become part of Workday, a global leader in HR & Finance management systems, there is the unique opportunity to help lead the integration of Peakon’s CS systems and processes. 

https://workday.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/Workday/job/United-Kingdom-London/Sales-Operations-Analyst_JR-50505

3 replies

Do you have any other vacant positions now?

Is the position still open? I’d like to apply for a job position in your company. I don’t have any prior experience, but I’m ready to learn and work for a partial wage. Maybe you have some recommendations regarding the job interview? What should I know for sure to pass it? I’ve already read some recommendations on wallstreetoasis.com/resources/interviews/investment-banking-interview-questions-answers. It’s hard to guess what question I will be asked, and I need to be ready for anything.  What do you usually tell your job applicants before the interview?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@timoteicab and @naotail -- Make sure to check out these resources for a job search for an admin role!