Hello! I’m partnering with a software company based in Charleston, SC and they’re looking for someone who has experience with Gainsight, so I wanted to come straight to the source! If you’re looking for a remote, long term opportunity with a great team / company culture and want to have a seat at the decision making table, please continue reading and reach out to me with any questions / to express interest! My email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Gainsight Business Analyst will support the Leadership Team of Application Services and will focus on supporting the customer operations organization specifically focused on customer success by ensuring adoption, operational effectiveness, and renewals throughout the customer journey. Examples include product usage, customer relationship management, health monitoring and helping identify expansion opportunities for the Blackbaud products. The analyst will work with a team of resources in collection of current policy and procedures, business requirements, discovery of operational efficiency improvements, workflow design, documentation, education and adherence monitoring work efforts. The analyst will also seek to ensure optimal usage of the tools which support the customer operation organization including Gainsight and Salesforce.
• Document, assess and communicates existing processes. Design and Develop new processes, incorporating business, system and data flows. Includes key metrics that support both areas of efficiency and inefficiency
• Identifies areas for improvement, either through system enhancements, reporting, revised workflow and/or user training
• Acts as a bridge between the business problems and the technology solutions, ensuring technology solution meets the needs of the overall business
• Gains acceptance of process efficiencies and obtains senior management buy-in based on quality, cost savings and/or performance expectations
• Develops and maintains detailed process maps and related metrics that cross systems and business functions
• Has experience with developing strategy of Gainsight solution founded on key corporate growth goals which drives triggers of action to support adoption and renewals.
• Partner with cross functional departments to learn business needs and how it may impact Gainsight and other core customer systems
• Support business strategy development for the services teams and manage mapping, documenting, and implementing customer success processes
• Help determine the most significant contributors to overall customer health and learn how to configure a customer health score to reflect your customer data.
• Lead a Proof of Concept to optimize Adoption, Renewal, Expansion Gainsight capabilities to develop:
o Customer Data Model/360
o Prescriptive Playbooks
o Data-driven Alerts
o Intelligent Workflows
o Efficiency Reporting
• Prepares preliminary project documentation pertinent to the business objectives, summarizing the goals of the business process change and expected business benefit, which are then used as inputs to functional design
• Analyze different technology solutions/approaches, which may include reviews of different market solutions and/or internal solutions; recommend best practice driven approach
• Develop & prioritize user stories to drive system requirements, aligned with and enabling business process change; able to engage with application team in discussion to ensure technical design meets functional objectives
• Participates in sprint planning, design reviews and sprint reviews to ensure that business processes are properly supported; responsible for updated proposed workflows
• Works with application team to drive system configuration, development & enhancements
• Assist with analysis & design of support of interfaces & system integrations
• Supports the development of training material, participates in the implementation, and provides post-implementation support.
• Monitors implementation of new processes to ensure acceptance/adherence and subsequent changes
• Participation in development of project plans, including sizing and initial estimation of work
• May involve management of small to moderate sized projects
• Drives fact based decision making utilizing metrics and system derived analytics
• Performs Data review / audits, identify specific performance improvement opportunities (system performance, functional performance, user performance, etc)
• Partners with development teams to define reusable blueprint for maximizing use of Gainsight for reporting
• Develop roadmap for integrations with Gainsight and other core systems
• Manages the Customer/IT relationship with various customer groups. This role will focus on the Customer Operations organization and will include engagement with other organizations