Era of Transformation for Community and Welcome to Anirban

• 8 November 2021
  • 14 replies
Era of Transformation for Community and  Welcome to Anirban
Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello Community Members,

The Community here at Gainsight is in for a new era of exciting change that will be led and driven by the newest member to the Gainsight Family and the Gainsight Community Anirban Dutta

While this post is to welcome  @anirbandutta  to the Community, we’d also love if all new members write a quick introduction post as they join/sign up on Community. This is to embolden our Community Members to get to know each other. Spearheading this initiative here is a video that was recorded as a quick introduction by the New Community Manager:

This is me signing off and handing over this platform/Community in the hands of Anirban Dutta. Thank you to all the wonderful members here who’ve made me feel warm and comfortable. I’m sure you all will do the same with Anirban, do stop by and tag him to say “Hi :hand_splayed_tone2:

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Welcome to the Gainsight Community @anirbandutta-test-user !

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Thank you Dan. 👋 back 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Thank you @Cornelia for the intro, so lucky to have you as my guide. Looking fwd to grow together with everyone on the Community.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Welcome @anirbandutta to the Community! Thank you @Cornelia for all your help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Thank you Bradley. Thanks for the awesome engagement on the community. So looking fwd to connect with you. :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome, Anirban!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Thank you Lila. Looking fwd to synergize.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Welcome @anirbandutta-test-user!! :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Thank you Ana.

Welcome to Gainsight Community!! @anirbandutta. Exited for the new things!!  

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Welcome to Gainsight Community!! @anirbandutta. Exited for the new things!!  

Thank you @Sai Ram . Looking forward to build on the foundation you laid. :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Welcome to the community!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Welcome to the community!

Thank you @jean.nairon , it was awesome 1:1-ing with you. Looking fwd to collab more and your presentation at the CS Ops event! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Everyone, please say hello to Revathi 🙌