Community Changes and a Warm Welcome to Cornelia!

• 10 September 2021
  • 7 replies
Community Changes and a Warm Welcome to Cornelia!
Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi Community Members,

Change is in the air and I’m excited to share with you some updates on what’s going on with Community. First off, we have a new Community Manager, Cornelia Berchy, who joined Gainsight last month. Cornelia has broad experience in running both virtual and in-person communities and will be serving as Community Manager on an interim basis for a couple of months as we make some additional changes.  

Cornelia recorded this brief video introduction, so check it out and tag her to say hello! 

The second update I’d like to share is that we’ve implemented some powerful new tools for our Product Management team that will help us consolidate product feature ideas and better communicate actual status of various enhancements that might be on the short or mid term roadmap. Part of this will include some updates to how we capture your ideas about our products. If you’d like to learn more and get a sneak peek into what we’re working on, drop me a DM and I can set up some time to give you an early look. 

Thanks for all of your great engagement and product ideas and best practice sharing. We sincerely appreciate everyone who is a part of this awesome community!

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Welcome Cornelia! Looking forward to more fun on the community!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Welcome @Cornelia !

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

So glad to have you here, @Cornelia !

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hey, @bradley and @keith_mattes Thank you!!! 

Thank you @seth Glad to be here :)

Welcome !!@Cornelia 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Awesome intro video, Cornelia! :champagne:

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Thank you @lila_meyer :)