Solved

Any other Gainsight Admin Certification prep material besides the training videos/quizzes?

• 21 January 2020
  • 4 replies

Hey,

I am getting ready to take the Gainsight Admin exam and I was wondering if there were any other exam prep materials out there to study from besides the training videos/quizzes? Any sort of tips and ideas would be useful!

Respectfully,

Jose

icon

Best answer by lila_meyer 21 January 2020, 20:59

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi Jose, your question was also discussed and answered here

Hi @lila_meyer 

Saw that. Was hoping this new post in 2020 would lead to any other source of material to study besides the training videos/quizzes

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Education.gainsight.com hosts our official training curriculum. If there are new Gainsight-created courses or prep materials available, they’ll be shared there. But perhaps other Admins can share their tips here! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi Jose,

I’m glad you’re trying to prepare for the Admin Certification Exam for Salesforce.  There are a few things I would note here that have been shared by others but I’ll recap:

• The online training, found on Gainsight University, is a good resource to get started in learning the features and applications covered on the certification exam.
  • It’s important to note that all topics are covered on the exam but emphasis is placed on the following: Surveys, Journey Orchestrator (set-up, permissions, models, and wait features), Rules Engine (understanding joins and date filters in Rules Engine, etc.), Scorecards (groups and weights), Reports & Dashboards (objects, permissions filters, configs) and MDA and S3.
  • For more details on specific topics, please check out resources in Gainsight GO!