[1] Complete your profile

• 9 December 2021
  • 5 replies
[1] Complete your profile
Userlevel 6

Hello, glad you registered! Hope it was quick n easy?

Step 1 of your journey really is to have a completed profile so that others know who you are, (and you know them too) and what kind of opportunities could you help fill in 🤓

• A recent profile picture of yourself: Quadruples the recall index in a knowledge community to have a face against a username.
  • A filled out About Me section: Intro yourself, your skills, experience, hobbies, anything that adds to your current role and personality. Even share your LinkedIn (we now have a field for that).
  • Location: It’s key to understand which part of the world you are from, timezone, etc.

Thx @almaramos for making it easy for me to illustrate here 👍 

Now that you have a profile pic and the formal bits in, why dont you say hi to the community on this intro-thread? :)

5 replies

Userlevel 6

Welcome to the community my friend @Alistair FIeld! 🙏 

Looking fwd for your intro, after this step [1]

Userlevel 6

Travel changes you” they say… that certainly is the case after my trip to the hills, @Cornelia helped me expand my username from andutta to my full name, no space, all small letters, and a new profile pic. 🤠

I realized I was hard to spot given my abbreviated name for tagging… only the very engaged @bradleymcg , @darkknight and @gunjanm would do successfully :)

So @ mention @anirbandutta the Community Manager from hence.

P.S. there’s also my humble test user identity with the same name but, you’ll know not to tag it when you don't get a response from that ;)

Userlevel 6

Oh, Btw @bradleymcg, would you like to have your username updated to lose the ‘mcg’; I’m proofpoint that username updates don't break anything :D  

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Oh, Btw @bradleymcg, would you like to have your username updated to lose the ‘mcg’; I’m proofpoint that username updates don't break anything :D  

Maybe at some point. For now, if anyone asks I’ll just tell them it stands for Mega Cool Guy :p

Userlevel 6

Maybe at some point. For now, if anyone asks I’ll just tell them it stands for Mega Cool Guy :p

😎 and that’s totally Legit!