Solved

When manually changing ownership on a CTA, how do you make the Tasks transfer at the same time?

• 25 August 2017
  • 9 replies

When manually changing ownership on a CTA, how do you make the Tasks transfer at the same time?
icon

Best answer by seth 25 August 2017, 17:35

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi Tim,

You should get a notification message that pops up, asking if you want to reassign the tasks.

Perfect, thank you Seth!
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
You bet, Tim!
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Seth, thanks for answering this so thoroughly with an animated.gif! What tool did you use to create that animation?
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
You bet! We are huuuge users of CloudApp.

To make a.gif, I only hit command-shift-6, select an area of the screen and click Start. Then when I click Finish, the.gif is automatically uploaded and the link to it is dropped into my clipboard.

It's also great for screenshots (which you can then annotate) and file sharing (just drag-and-drop to the menubar icon). 
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Cool, I'll check it out. Thanks for sharing!
Badge
How do we request this as a feature to happen automatically when changing ownership of a CTA? Or at least have the pop up links stay up longer or until one has been chosen. we have to manually change ownership of lots of CTAs and I see tasks don't always make it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Renee, if you have many CTAs to change ownership on, have you looked at our Mass Edit tool? https://support.gainsight.com/Cockpit_and_Playbooks/Admin_Guides/06_Mass_Edit_CTAs_and_Tasks
Badge
Thanks Dan! Unfortunately, it is multiple end users that have to make the updates, not an admin.