Solved

Timeline CTA Integration

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
I'm testing out the new timeline CTA integration, and the tasks section on the Timeline activity doesn't seem to want to load consistently.  I get a Something Went Wrong error message.  Attached a screenshot.  

Ideally, I'd like to be able to create a task at the same time as I create the activity, but I can't tell if that's possible.  It also doesn't look like I can associate activities to a CTA from the Timeline view.  I can only do it within the CTA.

icon

Best answer by sai_ram 16 May 2017, 09:43

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hi Heather,

We tried reproducing the above issue locally,but we are unable to reproduce the issue. If the issue is still reproducible in your environment, could you please give us the LMA access.

Thanks,

-Sairam
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hi Sairam,

It's definitely still happening.  You should have LMA access. I can submit a Support Ticket if that makes more sense.
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
This issue is because of remote response in salesforce. The response of the remote call has a maximum size of 15 MB. If your JavaScript remoting code is exceeding this limit then this kind of error occurs. However we will try to show appropriate error message for this kind issue. I will escalate this issue to our engineering team for displaying the appropriate message.

Thanks,

-Sairam
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hi Heather,

We have resolved the issue from our end. We have upgraded your sandbox org and validated the issue. This issue is not reproducible now . Please let us know if you face any issues. Thanks for reporting .

Regards,

-Sairam
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Thanks, Sairam!  It's working great now. I appreciate it!