Risk Reason should default to blank and stay required

Related products: None

Risk Reason should default to blank and stay required. This helps in correctly assigning risk reason and being deliberate about it. Currently, mandatory fields only come into play when you are closing the risk. But what about reporting on these risks while they are open - most of them will have a default risk reason which will be wrong and therefore will not be an accurate representation of reason behind the risk CTA.

A couple of issues here:

• We want the CSMs to select a Risk reason. I can default the Risk Reason to the n/a value, but this still does not force them to select anything. 
  • The list of Risk reasons is not sorted in the order we've defined in the admin console. 

@tammy_hu 

@meenal_shukla Thanks. The ask makes sense. We will discuss with the team to see what can be done.

@meenal_shukla changed this to idea.

@anirbandutta can we get some 👀 on this?

Chiming in to suggest that the default OOTB config for a brand new Gainsight should ship with Type-specific Reason codes. Right now I’m pretty sure they get thrown in “All” which is problematic because it dilutes the meaning of the Risk codes and prevents the kind of deliberate control the OP is talking about.

I would add here the capability to “sort items by”, like we can do for dropdowns.
Once you have more than 5 items and you want them A-Z or Z-A, you have to arm yourself with patience, it’s a struggle to put each item where you want it.

AcknowledgedIN DEVELOPMENT