I've seen this behavior for multiple users across our org, many times, during a training and in their day-to-day. I'd love to learn if other orgs have experienced this too and how best to solve. I've asked our users to refresh, close out of and restart Gainsight, which only works sometimes. It has been disruptive to workflow as our users are updating multiple CTAs from their Cockpit.
Best answer by mary_taylor_nfView original
I'm trying to create my first Success Play. So at the relationship level I created several playbooks, then I went into Admin Success Plans to configure the plan. I did this at the relationship level. I created a success play type, then created a template based on that type. I defined 3 Objectives, and after creating those I tried to click on the 'Map Playbook' from the upper right dropdown on the objective and I get the message that playbooks are not available. Is there some type of linkage I need to do to get my playbooks to appear?
Is this an intermittent issue or you are always seeing this issue?
1) This looks like some intermittent issue to me, request you to raise a support ticket for the same.
2) So Playbooks will only be seen when your trying to Create Relationship level CTA, as we dont show relationship playbooks when create Account CTA. Let me know if thats not the case.
1) This happens routinely with the Type and Status as well.
2) Playbooks and CTAs are configured at the relationship level. We do not have playbooks configured at the account level.
We are talking here regarding 2 issues here,
1) CTA reason drop-down is seen as blank - which is very intermittently (Question: How frequently are you seeing the issue, is it only with Reason drop-down or with Type, Status, Priority as well? )
2) Playbook's are not seen - Is it also intermittent issues, if not can you answers Aditya's question
Are the CTA's also at the relationship level? (Playbooks configured for a particular relationship type are not available at the account level and vice versa )
If at all you get the same issue while selecting the other types, could you please post here with a screenshot for better understanding