Solved

Owner Field options not populating in Rule to create CTA

• 9 March 2021
  • 3 replies

I’m creating aJourney Orchestrator to send a CSAT post onboarding to our customers. At the end of the journey, I’ve created a CTA to let onboarding managers to send manually the CSAT if customers did not respond. 
I’ve an issue with the owner field of the CTA: nothing is populated. I can’t select anything. 

Can you help me with this? 
Thank you

icon

Best answer by heather_hansen 9 March 2021, 15:47

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Victoria V  Are you using a query to determine who to send the survey to?  If so, do you have the Onboarding Manager somewhere in that query?  You’ll need the field that contains an ID associated with that person (either SFDC or GS), and then, you should be able to select that person as the owner of the CTA.  You’ll want to either add it as the User ID in the field mapping or add it as a custom field. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@Victoria V  Are you using a query to determine who to send the survey to?  If so, do you have the Onboarding Manager somewhere in that query?  You’ll need the field that contains an ID associated with that person (either SFDC or GS), and then, you should be able to select that person as the owner of the CTA.  You’ll want to either add it as the User ID in the field mapping or add it as a custom field. 

@Victoria V did you get a chance to view the comments here?

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@Victoria V did you get a chance to view the comments here?