Solved

How do you capture associated contacts listed in a CTA?

• 16 October 2017
  • 7 replies

Badge
  • Shoshin
  • 314 replies
We are looking to do a Post EBR survey and specifically target the contacts listed as "Contacts" that were associated to the EBR CTA. I am sure this data lives somewhere, but not seeing it on the native "Call to Action" object.

Thanks for everyone's help! 
icon

Best answer by heather_hansen 31 July 2019, 20:12

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hi Ben,

It's on the Associated Record.  We're doing the same thing, so let me know if I can help with anything else!
Badge
Thanks for the nudge! Now I just have to build my first query in AO successfully! 
Badge
Heather, thanks for jumping in so quickly to share your solution and offer to help!! This is why I love Community (and our customers!) so much.

Tracy
Badge +3
Go Ben -- AO all the way!  
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
@heather_hansen - is this a process you're still utilizing? I'd like to query contacts associated to a CTA on closure, however AssociatedRecord doesn't have closure date (only last modified) and contact ID, no contact fields such as name, email etc.

Are you having to pull on multiple datasets and merge?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
@kelly I actually created a data space to combine the Associated Record with the CTA so that I could access everything in one place. So, start with the Associated Record, and then, you can add data from the CTA and from the Contact. So, I'm using the CTA Closed Date to drive the survey. Then, I have a normal outreach set up to point to that data space and grab the necessary info. Hope that helps! Let me know if you need more info!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2
Thank you, very helpful!!