Have you tried the direct email from the CTA yet?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
No, I am not talking about Email Assist. I am talking about the ability to send an email from the CTA without applying any playbook. It is wild!

Blew my mind!

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
@piyushmadhukar and team, thank you!

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
I just tried and it does not seem this is present in our instance yet? Is there admin configuration required to make this active?

This looks awesome, can't wait to get our CSM's using this!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Yes under Administration, Email Configuration, Compliance. Fair warning though, it gives end users the ability to select ANY email template. We have opted to turn it off until we are able to restrict it to specific templates.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
@jeff, thanks for the heads-up and guidance! I had gone to email configuration but did not check the "compliance" tab. It is now setup and under test. Thank you! Was a pleasure to have met you at Pulse!

Thanks Meenal!

@aditya_marla FYI 🙂

Does the email get saved to the timeline?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
@laura_webster : Yes. It does show up on Timeline like an email sent out from Email Assist would.

I haven't used either and all I see in documentation is that you could create if it is part of a playbook but it sounds like it just got better!! I am going to get the admin to look at enabling this for us. So you can just create an email from the CTA if it is configured or do I need to have a playbook?

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Follow-up, Day 1, our CSM's LOVE IT! Thank you @meenal_shukla and your amazing team!!!!!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
@laura_webster : You would need to create the email in Journey Orchestrator > Email Templates. Once you do that these emails will start appearing as an option. No playbooks are necessary.