Solved

Enable recurring CTAs for other CTA types (not just lifecycle/event)

• 17 March 2017
  • 7 replies

Currently, the ability to set CTA as recurring is limited to event/lifecycle CTAs. 

Many Gainsight customers use custom CTA types, and would like the ability to create other types of recurring CTAs (for example, Activity is often used for internal activities)

Can you add the option to enable other CTAs to be recurring? This should be a setting set by the admin
icon

Best answer by sai_ram 27 June 2017, 10:49

View original

7 replies

Hi Nadav,

This setting in available in cockpit administration. While creating a new CTA type, their is an option to choose if the CTA type should be recurring or not. Once a CTA type is marked as recurring, you will be able to create recurring CTAs of that type.

Thanks,

Nitisha
By checking the "recurring" checkbox, what does this actually enable? The ability to click "set to recurring" in the CTA?
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hi Andrea, Yes, you are correct. By checking the "recurring" checkbox,this gives the ability to create the recurring CTAs. 

thank you this is a good feature. I didn't see the recurring box before because it only appears if you choose "Event" type. I would like to suggest this feature be available for all types. One use case is you might need to use it for Risk category if you knew you needed a weekly check-in on an at-risk account,

Thanks again and you can close this ticket.
thank you this is a good feature. I didn't see the recurring box before because it only appears if you choose "Event" type. I would like to suggest this feature be available for all types. One use case is you might need to use it for Risk category if you knew you needed a weekly check-in on an at-risk account,

Thanks again and you can close this ticket.
Can you trigger recurring events from the Rules Engine?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Brooke, I'm not sure if this helps, but here's more info on the Events framework in Gainsight. Feel free to share more info on what you're trying to accomplish.