Question

Email Notification for New CTAs

• 23 September 2015
  • 7 replies

Badge
Is it possible to have new CTAs trigger an email notification (real time, daily, weekly)?  In our org, our renewals team gets a lower volume of CTAs, so they're not in the habit of logging into the tool everyday.  I would like to be able to trigger a notification (or daily digest) for this group of users only.

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Hi Sara,

It is possible to receive notifications when a new CTA is assigned to you, or when a new CTA is created for any of the Customers you are subscribed to.

These options are available under "My Notification Settings" on Customer 360.

Do you see any implementation challenges, given that this has to be set up by each User on their own?

Thanks,

Manu
Badge +1
How do you see these notification settings?  I don't see this in my view nor in my users view.  Also, is this only done on a per account basis or can this be setup any other way by the user?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Brandon,  you have to go to the Administration tab, then under the Notifications sub-tab, click Configure and select "Enable Notifications" and then the My Notification Settings tab will become available on the Customers tab.
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Brandon, for these settings to show up, you will have to enable notifications first, like Jeff mentioned. 

Once done, each Gainsight User should see "My Notification Settings" on Customer 360. Even though you get access to these settings from the Customer 360 page, these apply to the User and not that specific Account. Subscribing to an Account, however, has to be done one Account at a time (unless you have been auto-subscribed).

Thanks,

Manu
Badge +1
Thanks all!
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
Thank you for posting this walk through! Our team asked for something similar the other day. It would be great if we could turn notifications on by default for our CSMs and then allow them to roll them back if they choose too.
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
Is there a way to trigger emails when a CTA is past due or coming up on its due date?