Hi - We would like to create a series of templates for CSMs to use with their clients as needed. Right now, creating a series of playbooks that contain the templates looks like the best option. However, there are a few challenges:
1) Playbooks need to be associated with a specific account. One recommendation to work around this is to create a generic account and associate the template with this account. The challenge is ensuring that the emails are associated with the right account in our reporting.
2) You can only fire an email once from the playbook. So, each time an email is used, another CTA would have to be created with the playbook or the playbook would have to be replaced in order to use it again.
Has anyone else built this out in an effective way and addressed these challenges?
Already have an account? Login
Login to the community
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.
1. We use CoPilot to write up the email template
2. We create a Power List with criteria such as "Account Owner = Bob Smith"
3. We send an Outreach using that Power List and Email Template
Example: A CSM wants to email all of their customers who use our mobile app. They have 40 customers who use the mobile app, and don't want to create 40 CTAs. We put the email together. We create a Power List with criteria that includes "Account Owner equals Bob Smith" and "Product contains Mobile App". The Power List then generates a list of their customers who use that app, and we send the outreach to all 40 customers that populated on the Power List.
Would love to get your thoughts on this and maybe an upvote and comment too! 🙂
1) We are trying to be very thoughtful about sending consisting messaging so while I don't want to be too controlling, we do want to be thoughtful about messages going to a group as large as a full portfolio.
2) If the message is valuable enough for a full portfolio, is it something that should go broader? How do we continue curation and sharing?
I think providing CSMs with capability to send to multiple clients and/or their portfolio has potential, but I'm just not sure of the full mini CoPilot capability. Would definitely be interested in more conversation about it and I have followed the post.
If the team receives an out of office alert from the initial outreach and want to send the email to the person listed on the OOO, then a new CTA needs to be created to use the email template again.
So from this use case, it would be great to be able to send multiple emails from the same playbook.
You can create a playbook for each of the templatize responses and the CSM can use this playbook whenever required. Do you think this a feasible approach?
If not, then would you prefer if we give an option to the CSMs to create a manual email task?
The manual email task may have potential, but I would want to better understand how you envision that working before commenting.