Question

Editting Playbook Tasks

• 1 December 2015
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
When I make an edit to the content of a task in a playbook via the playbook, that task gets automatically moved to the bottom of the list of tasks in that playbook.  That's fine if there are only one or two tasks because it's easy to notice and put it back in the right order, but if there are more than a few tasks, it can easily get missed, and then, the playbook tasks appear out of order moving forward.  The task shouldn't move on edit unless you physically move it.

9 replies

I had the same thing happen to me and I submitted a support ticket a few weeks ago.  They said it was a bug.  
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Glad it's not just me (thus the like), but not glad it's a bug. 🙂
Badge
Ditto - I've been snagged by this too. Reps get pretty confused when the tasks are out of order.
Badge
Engineering team identified the issue and the fix will be available on or before upcoming minor release (4.35).
Badge
Engineering team identified the issue and the fix will be available on or before upcoming minor release (4.35).
Badge +1
A fix for this problem will be pushed as part of our Jan 7th Upgrade. 
Was this problem solved? I still see it happening.

Thanks.
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Looks like it was, Aviv. Not seeing this issue in my org. If you are still experiencing any odd behavior, please do create a support ticket.
No problem, thanks!