Change default order of objectives

Related products: None

We apply multiple templates to the same Success Plan based on products our customers purchase. As such, we are not able to use the Template Order sorting and need to order by Due Date instead. Is there a way we can set the default sorting to sort by Due Date instead of Template Order? I know it can be changed one off by user, but this causes confusion and is an extra step.

I’m not 100% but I don’t think there is any way to customize this for all users. This would be a great product idea.

@jess_hall changing this to a product idea and redirecting this our product team! Thanks for sharing it here!

Hi Jessica,

As of today, we don't have plans of giving this ability. But we do have plans of giving the ability for admins to define and push views for all users even for success plans (similar to how admins can do for cockpit today)...we will consider giving the ability to define the default sort order as well when we work on it

I am working with Apptio and we are encountering a similar problem.  We have created a template where all objectives are due in 30 days.  When we create a success plan using the template, the objective order changes.  Since all are due on the same date, the template order should be used.  I have tried selecting None (as was suggested by someone in support) but the sort order didn’t revert back to template order.  

When creating success plan from template I can see my objectives in order. 

Once the success plan is created the objective order changes to a random order.  I say random because it’s not template, due date, nor name order. 

And it’s not consistent. Created a second success plan using the same template and the sort order is different.