Solved

Adding out of the box tokens to playbooks

• 13 January 2020
  • 1 reply

My company is moving to Medallia to send out Customer Surveys. I’m currently working on a project with our SFDC developers to bring the survey data into Gainsight and to follow up with the customer on survey feedback - this will be achieved by creating a program in JO, with an email to alert the CSM when a contact has responded, then a CTA will trigger with playbook. One of the tasks within the playbook is for the CSM to follow a link to Medallia, to provide extra feedback (CLF form). I need to get each unique link into the playbook for each response. My understanding is that we can only tokenize playbooks with fields from the Account, Contact or Customer object.  The link sits on the Response object and we are unable to bring the link to the Account or Contact object due to the fact there can be multiple survey links per single account or contact.

Does anyone have any ideas how I can achieve this?

icon

Best answer by john_apple 18 February 2020, 16:40

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

The link could be added in the comments section of the CTA during the creation. You would need to query the Response object and likely merge that data with the Account or Contact (unless the Response Object has the Company ID/Account ID). Is the Response object in Gainsight or SFDC?