Thoughts or ideas welcome on Person 360

Related products: CS 360 Company & Relationships

Hi,

Happy new year everyone.

I am currently working on Person 360 and would love to hear your thoughts on the same.

The plan is to build a Person profile so that you could view all information of a Person in one place. 

Few inputs that would help me here are

1. Which teams within your organization would find the 360 view of People helpful? What would be the different details that would be relevant to the different stakeholders?
  2. What are the information do you check before you get into call with a customer?
  3. Are there any actions that you would need to drive from a Person profile?

Also any other thoughts or ideas that you may have for the 360 would be super helpful.

Thank you all for your wonderful ideas.

Preethi

Hi Preethi,

Here are some simple things I’ve seen that would be pretty helpful to end users:

• Last NPS Rating, Last NPS Date, Last Engagement Date, Is Primary Contact, Is Reference are fields that users would like available/visible wherever they are looking at People information
  • Having a successful syncing process between the GS Person model and the CRM (SFDC) Contact object (bi-directional and real time would be ideal)
  • The ability to condense contact information into a single person. For example, if I have a contact in SFDC with 3 contact roles and each contact role produces a separate contact role record, a simplified way of having a single person with 3 values in a “contact role” dropdown list field would be great
  • Being able to distinguish between Persons when searching for them in multiple areas (if we have 2 contacts with the same name but different email addresses or contact IDs, when we search for them in places like Timeline External Attendees or Success Plan Sharing or in CTA Email Assist, we should be able to see more than just the name returned and the fields we see should be configurable)
  • Multi-Select + Action would be nice to have as well. Example, select one or more contacts and do a bulk value update (maybe update the title or contact role), or select multiple contacts and send an ad-hoc email, or select multiple contacts and generate a Timeline Activity
  • Sticky sorting, filtering, and ranking in the table view for Persons, as well as the ability to have multiple reports in the people section
  • Better CRUD permissions for Persons and Layouts
  • Ability to decide whether the table or people maps view is the default view for the Person section (or make it a sticky view)
  • Better integration with Sponsor Tracking. Is it really necessary to keep these as 2 distinct 360 sections?

I’m sure there’s more, but that’s all I can think of for now. Let me know if you have questions. Thanks for working hard to improve the experience!

@jnunes thank you for sharing the feedback!

@jeremy_curry, @keith_mattes, @HollySimmons, @gunjanm, @jean.nairon, @darshana.shah please share your thoughts here. 

A “contact-centric” view would be a nice thing in order to better understand their history and overall profile, especially for CSM’s when prepping for interactions.   I’ve placed my +1 on the thread for this as I see great value in this for both our CS or and Sentiment Strategy teams.

Also, housing this information in a “single spot” will likely facilitate other aspects of the product like better fidelity when using the Segments feature based on multiple user dimensions and enhance JO send accuracy.

Can there be a phone field with the ability to format as (xxx) xxx-xxxx and other international phone number formats? 

I would imagine this to be as customizable as a Contact record in Salesforce is. Different record views based on who’s looking or maybe based on the applicable Company layout. Different attributes sections in order to meet different needs. That sort of thing.

End Proctoring-

Great! We do not use SalesForce and have the Next version of Gainsight. Currently, I am not able to format a phone number field to match phone number layouts.