Scheduling Success Snapshots 2.0

Related products: None

Is there anything in roadmap to enable scheduling in Success Snapshots 2.0?

Most of my customers are asking for this feature as they want a customized powerpoint to be shared with their customers at regular intervals. We are right now doing this with Journey Orchestrator Programs but the limitation here is that we cannot add more than 5 reports and also it cannot be shared as a powerpoint presentation. 

Hi @thejaswi_puvvada - are your customers ok with having the powerpoint sent out with out any final review or adjustments? In every instance I’ve seen, the end user always wanted to review and edit the powerpoint themselves before finally sending it over to the customer. 

Hi @dan : I totally agree with you. But there are customers who want to schedule those dashboards which will be shared internally with the Execs and other leads. Most of the use-cases shared to me by the customers are related to sharing internally rather than with the customers. 
The main point is customizing the PPT as they want to add their company logo to every slide and for a few of them they wanted some background change. Since Success Snapshots allows for customized PPT’s to be uploaded, they want the scheduling extension to be provided so that they need not remember every time to download and share it across. Please let me know your thoughts.

In that case for internal users, they should be allocated a Gainsight team view license (formerly known as viewer license) and use the dashboard sharing option. The use case for Success Snapshots is for external users as there are other options for sharing with internal users.

I think there is a need for external sharing through Journey Orchestrator. If the client does not want to meet then we would be comfortable not editing the snapshots.

Agree with you, @Jordan Filip. We do have it in our roadmap to make Success Snapshots sharable via JO. But we will not be able to deliver it in the next two quarters at least.